The intention of the E3 conferences is to put the power of global expansion into every entrepreneur’s hands through simplification and relationships. Topics will include preparing your business to expand into new markets, understanding international trade policy, developing market opportunities, legal and tax implications of international business, growth industries in specific regions, etc.
DECEMBER 5, 2017
The STatler - Embassy Room
1914 Commerce St
Dallas, TX 75201
9:00 AM Registration Opens, Coffee and Networking
9:30 AM Opening Session and Welcome Remarks
- Brett Bruen - Founder and President, Global Situation Room, Inc.
- City of Dallas Welcome
9:45 AM Panel Discussion: Current Trade Policies and How They Impact SMEs – What Entrepreneurs Need to Know to Navigate in These Uncertain Times
Senior U.S. Government officials and business leaders will talk about what comes next for America's trade agenda; opportunities and challenges ahead; and how small businesses can thrive in the global marketplace.
- Micheal Treyger, Manager, Department of Business Assistance, Office of the Governor, State of Texas
- Antwaun Griffin, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary International Trade Administration
- Brett Bruen, Former Director of Global Engagement, White House
- Jessica Gordon, Director, U.S. Commercial Service DFW, U.S. Department of Commerce
10:30 AM NAFTA: The economic impact and the realities of executing North American trade
- Matthew Rooney, Director, Economic Growth, George W Bush Institute
- Armando Beteta, Executive Director, EY Global Trade / Latin America Business Center
11:00 AM Export Connecter: Elyse Eriksson Shares the 8 Step Process to Conquer the World of Exporting
11:45 AM Break for Networking Lunch
Sit down for an in-depth chat with senior trade officials from dozens of nations, along with trade experts, and policymakers.
1:00 PM Kountable - Global Trade Financing: Craig Allen, Co-Founder
1:15 PM Fireside Chat: Steve Guengerich, Executive in New Venture Development and Executive Director of Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UTD
1:45 PM Panel Discussion: Entrepreneurial Success Stories - Success Strategies and Lessons Learned from Challenges in Globalization Efforts
- MODERATOR: Tracy Merzi, Publisher, Dallas Business Journal
- Dr Rollan Roberts - The Business Battleground, Former CEO, Hoverboard
- Jessica Vollman – Founder, The Vollman Group
- David Pfaff - Owner and CEO, Plastronics, Inc
2:30 PM Coffee and Networking Break
3:00 PM Fireside Chat: Carolyn Rodz, Founder, Alice
3:30 PM Panel: Building a Global Brand - Global Branding Experts Share Insights on Preparing your Brand for Global Markets
- Johanna Maska, Former Director of Press Advance, White House
4:15 PM Closing Remarks