The intention of the E3 conferences is to put the power of global expansion into every entrepreneur’s hands through simplification and relationships. Topics will include preparing your business to expand into new markets, understanding international trade policy, developing market opportunities, legal and tax implications of international business, growth industries in specific regions, etc.
October 19, 2017
6121 Sunset Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Los Angeles, CA
9:00 AM Registration Opens, Coffee and Networking
9:30 AM Opening Session and Welcome Remarks
- Johanna Maska - CEO, Global Situation Room, Inc.
9:45 AM Chris Silbermann, President, ICM Partners, & Entertainment Industry Foundation - Company Town: From Local to Global
Moderated by Brian Lowry, CNN
10:15 AM Panel Discussion: Current Trade Policies and how they impact SMEs – Opportunities and Challenges - What Entrepreneurs Need to Know to Navigate in These Uncertain Times
Senior U.S. Government officials and business leaders will talk about what comes next for America's trade agenda, how small businesses can thrive in the global marketplace.
- MODERATOR: Rory Carroll, Washington Correspondent, The Guardian
- Stephen Cheung – President, World Trade Center Los Angeles
- Brett Bruen - Founder & President, Global Situation Room and Former Director of Global Engagement, White House
- Jeff Williamson – Statewide Director, Center for International Trade Development (CITD), California State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
11:00 AM Panel Discussion: Entrepreneurial Success Stories - Success Strategies and Lessons Learned from Challenges in Globalization Efforts
- MODERATOR: Kal Raustiala, Professor, UCLA School of Law and Director, UCLA Burkle Center for International Relations
- Scott Jarus – Serial Entrepreneur, Transformational Leader
- Felena Hanson - Founder, Hera Hub
- Jessica Vollman – Founder, The Vollman Group
- Dr Rollan Roberts - The Business Battleground, Former CEO, Hoverboard
11:45 AM Andrew Weitz - The Weitz Effect: Personal style impacts the bottom line of your business. Executive style consultant, Andrew Weitz, shares how perception and self image will take you further than you think.
12:15 PM Networking Lunch
Sit down for an in-depth chat with senior trade officials from dozens of nations, along with trade experts, and policymakers.
1:15 PM TRI-COR Industries - Venkata Chayanam, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer: Enabling effective and efficient stakeholder engagement via. Mobile and Enterprise Scaled Web apps built on TCI MobileConnect and Velocity Platforms.
1:25 PM Fireside Chat: Natalie Byrne, Brand Development & Purpose, Unilever Prestige
Interviewed by Michele Ruiz, International Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur and Author
1:55 PM Panel Discussion: How Entrepreneurs are Solving Globalization Challenges - Addressing some of the key issues that emerge with cross border trade.
- MODERATOR: Peter Petrik, Tech Entrepreneur and Int'l University Professor
- Barbara Minuzzi, BABEL Ventures
- Evelin Weber, Founder of Narra Life
- Chris Hale, Founder, Kountable
2:40 PM Coffee and Networking Break
3:15 PM Fireside Chat: Judy Wade, Venture Leader, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company
Interviewed by Jennifer Kushell, Founder & CEO of YSN
3:45 PM Panel: Building a Global Brand
- MODERATOR: Vivian Nweze, Access Hollywood, Vivaciously Vivian
- Johanna Maska - Former Press Advance, President Obama, White House and CEO, Global Situation Room
- Strahan Wallis - Managing Director, Porter Novelli Southern California
- Ross Martin – Founder, BlackbirdGlobal and Former EVP Viacom
- Eric Siu, CEO, Single Grain
4:30 PM Closing Statements